Wednesday 18 July 2007

There's something uncanny about the ring with the Ringstone on it. I'm wearing it on my pointing finger, instead of the last (index finger?), because the lack of size 56 type rings (Soon Seng from Jenjarom bought the last 5 of them, LOL) for sale. However, that wasn't the point. The point of all this, was that roughly two full weeks ago, while it was still 15/16th May, 2007, in the middle of the IPUE camp, I got this brass ring with the Ringstone on it. And it wasn't me alone. Thanks to Counsellor Gobu, and Unc Kang, a lot of youths there got theirs, and each one happily brandished their new rings (for those who don't have it) as a personal token to remind us of our resolution of the camp.

And every time I had to take it off (to the toilet). And I don't think I can live without it. It feels like every time you have the ring on you, the polarity of the "circuits" in your body are aligned, and they channel to the activity that you do. Call it 'chi', call it 'chakra', or 'life force', but the powers invested in that one ring is powerful. I've worn the Greatest Name as a pendant, but I've never felt this way before.

It wont just do anything by telling everything here, but as from that day onwards, I've seen and experienced what the ring can do. Because you just don't wear two rings in one hand bearing the same sign, unless you're married. And maybe, if I were to get another ring, I'll have it custom made with either of the quote

"Ya Shahibuz' Zaman" or "Ya Allah El' Mustaghaz".
(O Lord of the Ages) or (O Thou whose help is most urgently implored)

Maybe, maybe. And we all shall see.

(May 29th, 2007)


EDIT: ADD ON:

Today's July 18th, 2007. Just at the weekend, ABM Zoran made a harmless joke about being in the "band of the ring bearers". LOL. Lords of the Rings. Unite!

No comments: