Wednesday 18 July 2007

Home is where the heart is (POEM)

And so he whistled a tune, as he moved along, strolling and rolling, deep in his thoughts
-
Home is where the heart is
But I found my house is lacking,
By the time I realize it,
It was already missing,
And now, I wonder, yonder, but where it is.
-
I seek up high and low,
Within the cracks of my house,
But I couldn't feel my 'home',
As if it was already gone,
I wonder, yonder, but where it is.
-
Home is where the heart is,
But I find my home missing,
So I seek out on a journey,
Hoping to retrieve it
I wonder, yonder, but where it is.
-
I seek up high and low then,
Looking out for where my heart is
By the time I realize it
It had already passed me,
I gasped, its with the woman who just passed me!
-

-
Home is where the heart is,
And she took my heart up for a pacing,
I wonder, yonder, but where it is
But soon I realize it,
Maybe, might be, my home is where she is!
-
So,
-
Home is where the heart is,
And I find myself empty and missing,
By the time I realize it,
I knew I should have realized it,
My heart, my home, is with the girl, there she is!
-
-
*The boy made some marks scrawled on a wall, with a chalk*
-
____________________________________
DJOKER RAZGRIZ GUSTAV BEOUWOLF XIII
23rd January,2007; 3:20pm +0800GST
-
-
Notes: I had a class, but it was so boring and i was staring at a blank sheet of paper, with my hands fumbling for a pencil.
-
I was drawing something until suddenly I found myself pacing up and down (as in the writing) and penned 3 stanzas which I had NO IDEA how or where or when did I started doing it.
-
Of course, by the time it hit the 4th stanza, i had to stop and (class finished, but continued at 2pm-4pm), and in Dr.Jaya's lively class again I found myself penning the remainder of the poetry, although I did much editing and rewriting after that.
-
=)



January 23rd, 2007

No comments: