Wednesday 18 July 2007

Eye for an eye, blood for blood (beware mature content)

Motherfuckers. All you god damn sons of bitches motherfuckers. Unc Ng Kok Peng did not deserve to die that way. He was a nice man. Yet I shudder at the thought of his final moments. You got the cash, you got the car. Scram! Why did you have to kill the poor man?!

Why???

Why!!!

Why?!?!?!

You god damned bastards, I hope Baha'u'llah, God, anyone, anything... will strike terror and vengeance into you. My heart is filled with so much anger and hatred that I don't know what to say.

I remembered the atrocities your brethren did to people of other ethnicity in 1998 when the great South East Asean Economic crisis. Again and again you've polluted the air every day with your incessive jungle clearing through open burning. And you come into my country, work like the god damned peasants, ants, lizards, roaches that you are.

You and your god damned brethen. Damn you. Curse you. Fuck you. For all I can care now I don't give a damn if the tsunami had wiped out even the innocents. Damn you. You come into my country, and leave nothing but more mess for us to clean up. You. Yes, you! Dammit. Our streets are filled with so many of the "mini retards" that you all bred like roaches. Fuck it, if I've got a machine gun I've would have gunned them all down. Fuck you. I don't care even if you risked your god damned fucking life swimming from any part of Indonesia to come to my homeland and claim political refuge. I don't give a damn. You're all god damned to eternity. Yes, each and every god damn of you.

You didn't gave Unc Ng Kok Peng a chance. Why should I ? You bastards. Son of bitches. Pricks. Idiots. Retards. Damn all of you.

Eye for an eye, blood with blood. Fuck you all. I don't care if you're dirt poor and trying to earn some money. You did it the hard way. Just for god's fucking sake do it the right way.

I cuss' alot, don't I? Because you know why? You guys repeatly breach the trust everytime. I have to forgive you to what you've done to my motherland Sabah. You've done atrocities to my motherland and its inhabitants, yet we're supposed to be lenient just because you're all "oppressed" in your own motherland. Fuck it. I should have gunned you all down. I should have joined the army, I should have fuckin' gunned each and every one of you, down to the children, the embryo, while you swam over to our borders. God damn it.

You guys bring nothing but ill news. Fuck you. Fuck you all you motherfucking Indonesians. May god damn you all into eternity of bleakness and darkness and face His ultimate wrath.

Damnation. Damn you all.

No comments: