Wednesday 18 July 2007

I am a responsible boy

One of the tags which I have carried into my wallet, which I carry for so long... Was about "I am a responsible boy". I got it as a souvenir from a friend who used it to promote anti abortion. And yes, I'm pro-creation, supporter of anti-abortion.

The parents of my girlfriend placed their trust in me. I will not violate it.

I will respect my girlfriend as I expect other men to respect my sister.

I will respect womanhood because my mother is a woman; I will ask my girlfriend to do nothing that I would be ashamed of, if my mother found out.

My girlfriend has given me the honour and pleasure of her company. It is wrong for me to expect more in payment for this date.

My girlfriend will be a wife and mother someday. She must be an example to her children and the pride of her husband. I will help her to be as pure and decent as I want my own wife to be.

Manhood means strength of character as well as body. Lack of self-control is a sign of weakness. I want my girlfriend to know that I am manly.

God is everywhere, sees everything, knows everything. Darkness may hide me from people, but it cannot hide me from God.

If through my lack of self-control I should get a girl pregnant, I will not put pressure on her to kill our unborn child.

For the last sentence I felt compelled to *FIX IT*, hence it should sound I will ask her to keep our unborn child until he / she is born into this world.

Although in the first place, it is even *not negotiable* at all to get someone impregnated. It is adultery, zina.

But then, to everyone who reads up to this point,

"Benedicat vos Omniptens Deus" (May the Almighty God Bless You")

Signing out for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting it on the internet. It's the only one I saw her in the internet when I serached. It's a great help.If I don't have this poem, I cannot Graduate. It is a requirement for us to graduate. THANKS A LOT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting it on the internet. It's the only one I saw here in the internet when I serached. It's a great help.If I don't have this poem, I cannot Graduate. It is a requirement for us to graduate. THANKS A LOT!!!!

DJoker Razgriz Gustav Beouwolf XIII said...

Hello there.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Please credit it to the movement OneLife ( I think that's the source when I got the handout card from them). I've since lost it, but like you, I'm glad that I posted it up here.

Have a nice day, anonymous. =)