Thursday 26 July 2007

A prayer chanted in my head

To God I pray,
be they carry the Vanguard,
Thy Shield is Thy Covenant,
Conferred to us, bounty to all,
Thy Ancient Spirit Confided,
Thy Ancient Thought Permeated,
Thy Ancient Hand Wrought,
Everything, Everything, Everything,
Let my brothers and sisters be;
Like the stars high up in the boundless sky,
Wade through thy Heavens,
Stroll through thy universe,
Shining, in all their full glory,
that would even puncture through the thickest of clouds,
the invisibility of fogs and dust,
Illumine the sky, high and nigh,
That is my prayer,
Let them be make them be,
Chant out the songs of Thy Heavenly realm stream,
Utter the words of Thy Evanescence make,
Let them echo, let it echo,
I pray, I pray,
Protect them from all sins,
though thou entitle them to thy test,
let them pass, let them pass,
grant them a portion of Thy strength, a portion of Thy wisdom,
reveal to them, rip and tear asunder their veils,
and let them shine, let them shine,
just like a supernova, the brightest burning sun,
but do not let them die, yet grant them life,
I pray, I pray, to Thy mercy, to Thy Kindness,
That is my prayer,
to all my friends, even if they do not ask for it.

No comments: