Wednesday 18 July 2007

A Guy's Point of View: (Fixed by Badi)

I happened to see this on the bulletin board today, so instead of reposting it, which I've done several times, I guess the best way to *fix* it is to repost it in my blog, with my own footnotes too. That way, it stays *fixed*, without the need of me having to repost it. I think i'll have a better idea, that is every similar type notice will get *fixed* and reposted here. That's how good it is. Oh yeah, and so.. Let us jump into the event, shall we?

---
You might agree with it, but when it actually happens 96% of girls dont realize it 'til it is too late and that guy who did it is so frustrated that he has moved on to someone who will take notice.

From a guy's point of view: (now fixed to Badi's point of view)

We don't care if you talk to other guys.

We don't care if you're friends with other guys.

But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us me off.

It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there. See?

We I don't care if a guy calls you, but at 2 in the morning we I do get a little
concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. that it can't wait till the morning. Unless its an emergency, which we'll all agree.

Also, when we I tell you that you're pretty/beautiful/gorgeous/cute/stunning, I we friggin' mean it. No extra charges, no hidden charges. No prawn behind the mee/ stone / curtain / whatever. (*fixed*)

Don't tell us I we're wrong. Give a suggestion how things went bad. Because I will try to *fix* things. I don't like having things *unfix-ed* because it gives me the shivers knowing someone can / may get hurt / die / injured from mistakes that I didn't fix. (*fixed*)

We'll stop trying to convince you. Because we actually want to convince you, not try. (*fixed*). And I meant it, really.

One of the sexiest thing about a girl is her confidence. Yeah, you can quote me. Do I get to repeat that?

Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Yeah, please don't.

Take Advantage of the mood i'm in. You should, I'll be my best to help.

Let us pay for you! dont "feel bad" about it. Because if we're together, all your finances are yours, but all my finances are yours too. (Sadly, but true, and it shall stay that way)

We enjoy doing it. It's expected. Uh.. its suggestive, I can't figure out this sentence, but yeah, we enjoy doing it. Erh.. I guess? What does this line mean?

Smile and say "thank you." In turn we'll say thank you, because we believe its sincere.

Kiss us when no one's watching. Erh, wait, no. Take that statement back. For now.

If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed. Uh wait.. Erm.. Take that back too. I'll rather have you tagging my hand cuddly, because I don't want to cross any boundaries on physical modesty.

You don't have to get dressed up for us. Really, honest. Just dress simple, the simpler the better, and no, no "environmentally friendly" issues here.

If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. Exactly. Just dress whatever you feel liking it. If we have comments, we'll make comments.

We like you for who you are and not what you are. Literally.

Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's, or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up. Hell yeah right there! That's the statement!

Don't take everything we say seriously. I think that's within the nature of men.

Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it. Okay, I admit, I may be sarcastic, I may be not, but I'll try not to.

Don't get angry easily. *Nods!* Because it scares the shyte out of me. Because I fear making people angry.

Stop using magazines/media as your bible. Maybe the Kitab-I-Aqdas will do. But definitely not mags / medias, especially with questionable sources.

Don't talk about how hot Morris Chesnutt, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney
is in front of us. Yeah. Makes us feel kinda ... tested.. you know.. (*watches at my own tummy*) But a reminder to keep us exercising is good!

It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that. But I'll try to make up, I guess.. But not all the time!

Whatever happened to the word "handsome"/"beautiful"? Find ways to use it, if you feel there is a need for us to know it. =P

Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont't wait for him to change.ditch him. Sorry,but he's a disgrace to the male population, most likely a jackass and find please go find someone who will treat you with utter respect. (*fixed*)

Someone who will honor your morals. Oh hell yeah! Remind him me!

Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest. *nod* (do let us help you, because we men are hurt when our girlfriends / wives are hurt but unable to let us help them!)

Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes. (*nods vigorously*)

Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel, or what
you do.(*nods furiously, with the chant "hell yeah!")

Someone who will stop what theyre doing just to look you in the eyes....and say
"i love you" ..and actually mean it. (Can I do that to you, sweetie?) [as of now, i have no 'sweetie']

Give the nice guys a chance (*nods!*)

Guys repost this if you agree with your own words, (*fixed*)

Girls repost this if you think it's
cute, with your own input, (*fixed*)

Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will repost this, maybe..

Tips for the less experienced:

*Holding Hands
Girls :If you want to hold his hand, gently bump into it a couple of
times. Make verbal hints. Please. We most of the time outright 'dumb'.
Guys : Grab it if it happens more than once.

*Cuddling
Girls : When you want to cuddle with him, tell him you're cold.
Guys : Automatically move closer to her.

*Movies
Girls : During a movie, if he puts his arm around you, tilt your head on his
shoulder.
Guys : Don't ever do that, just share your popcorn, and er.. Stay decent! respect her decency and modesty!

*Loving each other
Guys : When she tells you she loves you, look deep into her eyes, give her a
peck on the lips
go and stare at her eyes, and tell her you love her too... And mean it. (because it may be indecent to kiss when.. erm.. just refer to the ethics of modesty, ya?)

*Laying below the stars
Girls : When you're both laying under the stars, put your head on his chest and close your eyes as you listen to his steady heart beat.
Guys : Whisper in her ear and link your
hands with hers. (yeah, so and so, i guess.)

So you wanna repost? Fix your own version, =P
And please be guided with your moral compass, not your instincts. See God in the other person, because she's your best friend, and will be your best friend for life. If you can catch my drift.

No comments: