Sunday 29 July 2007

Grateful, for another round

So, I crashed again yesterday.
Was on the way to Ampang Park to join some youths. But I crashed, badly.
The backplate's gone, the backlight (right) is also gone.

The helmet's visor is badly scratched, and today's sunday where no shops open.

Talk about bad luck.

Yet, I'm grateful. 7 X-Rays scans, 2 head scans, and the results? Only some torn muscles on my right ankle. That's all.

And some scratches here and there on my right and left arm, and my right knee. Amazing. I lived, and I'm typing this.

I scrolled my handphone (it got scratched badly but it saved my live again) to see what number I could call. Then somehow Choon Hsiang's number came up. I must have missed Fattah's number, because Fattah's number and Aizuddin's numbers are always the top 1-5 numbers in my list.

After a talk, I actually tried to defy my friend's advise, to ride. But when I tried, my leg gave in. It hurted. Then I scrolled up and down again, and this time I saw Nobi (Aizuddin's) number. I called him, and surprisingly I could just tell him "Aku selamat, tapi aku terlibat dalam kemalangan."

Now, some people have all the luck. I don't know. Its starting to become a triviality to me, but of course, after a good talk with Auntie Doreen, I think I'll need to examine my level of alertness in driving.

Maybe I shouldn't ride at all after rain.
(there were already 3 bad omens before I crashed, but luckily on the 4th [which was my accident], i didn't "goal")

Hmm.. Talk about some people having all the luck.

No comments: