Wednesday 18 July 2007

19th on "One".

So much for an inaugral 19th blog.

The "One" scar on the hand.

It has not healed, and my neck's clicking seems to be worse. Maybe I'm paranoid about the neck, the spine, or whatever it is, but its irritating. However, let's get back to the subject, the "One" scar that formed at the back of my right palm.

I got the scar while helping the children out, during 14th March 2007. That night, I was in Kuala Lumpur, in Titiwangsa. Very, very near to the much hyped "Eye of Malaysia", but I didn't take the chance to have a closer look. Speaking of closer look, one will notice that my scar has a distinctive shape that resembles the character "one" in the Chinese writing characters. So much for "one".

I find it interesting that I'm taking notice of wounds and scars. Or rather, I am interested in this particular scar. Everytime my eyes passes it, its sort of like a subtle reminder that I had it for the children. And its a good sign, because it will remind me of the children, and not only that bunch of kids, I'm talking the kids of all over the world. If the scar stays visibly permanent, it'll be ironic, because it runs just too darn near to my artery vein. Talk about being "lucky" here. But I do enjoy the irony, and I do welcome it.

Today I met a child, a child who remembered me, but I had difficulty in remembering him.

(He was unc Siva's eldest son, from Puchong. Very active)

And he asked, "why is your hand hurt?"

I laughed. I really did.
For the children of the world.



April 2nd, 2007.

No comments: