Wednesday 18 July 2007

Huh? No Baha'i Quotes? I'll tell you why.

And no, its nothing got to do with "QQ less, Pew Pew more!" (ask any World of Warcraft
players and you'll get the idea of the phrase).

Happens that yesterday I had a good chat with Dylane, a new friend whom I got acquainted through the IPUE (Intellectual Preparation for University Education) program.

And she pointed out that I "spew" out an awfully lot of non-Baha'i quotes which can actually be replaced by better versions found in the Holy Writings or direct resources which quotes The Master (Abdul' Baha) here. And yes, she even pointed out that I should learn to type the word God with a capital G in front. Talking about reverence and veneration for the Big Boss up there? Yes, she's got a good point. And it looks really better with the capital G in front of the word God.

So, really then, what's the big idea here, some may ask? Nothing biggie, but worth mentioning. So, I guess I really should start going around QQ-ing less, and Pew-pew-ing more.

and God save my soul, for I'm still learning to go pew pewing with the Word of God.

Its a tough re-alignment, I should say.. But possible. Possible. After all, I'm one of those guys that turns impossibility into "partially possible". Hmm.. I guess I'll have to learn to take that, then.

No comments: