Monday 30 July 2007

A glimpse of far sight

Tonight (29th July 2007) I went out with Zharif. (Zorro). So we went to USJ, The Summit despite the fact that I was injured. Just to procure a set of earphones for the "dead" SHS 8000 that I owned prior to it.

So I ended up with MDR J10 from Sony. Won't say its the best, but at least when tuned properly, it sounded more or less like the SHS 8000, without the sharpness. Yet, the bass is rich, and the treble and midrange sounds good, and deep, even though like I said, it lacked the sharpness. I attribute it to the fact that its placed outside of the ears, rather than it is an in-ear piece.

But what was clear, from the whole thing throughout the journey, was the view of Genting Highlands Resort. So high up, so far out.

It was few glimpses, but memorable ones. It reminds alot of people of the times when the air was much cleaner, the skies were much blue-er, clearer.

And it reminded me of how many times I've always got deja vus. It seems good.

Sometimes, its good when you can look at the end of the horizon and see that rare glimpse of beauty.

And I remembered the seat of the House of Justice.

What a beautiful moment. I hope I can step there, with my family. Hopefully.

No comments: