Wednesday 18 July 2007

Tagged! 7 random facts about yourself

Okay, so here's the deal. Tag a person, as in like let people read 7 facts about you, then you reveal 7 facts about yourself to others. Okay, so I've been tagged. Now its my turn to tag you, if you so choose. Maybe you can do it in your er... Bulletin Boards, but I'll do this on my blog, just in case I need a slap reminder of what I am, or what I used to be.
Anyway, here goes.

Fact 1:
- I enjoy eating. As in, I really am picky about my food, as well as I'll have to take time to savour it. Oh yes... Apart from sleeping (which also some times I will shorten it), the only thing that I cannot afford to shorten is my time to eat. Either I take my time to eat, or I skip it alltogether. Simple as that, tit for tat, take it at face value.

Fact 2:
- As much as I possess an adequately, reasonably powerful processing faculty in my cognition, my RAMs, or rather, my short term memory fails me terribly. So, if you want me to remember something, please have it written down, as explicitly as possible. I also have the knack of forgetting names, because it'll take at least 3 months for me to remember someone's name. Believe it? Or not.

Fact 3:
- I am only capable of doing a single task at a time. Yes, I'm a miserable multi-tasker, so don't ask me if you want me to multi-task. That's why I will have to hire a Personal Assistant (no, i'm not joking) if I can afford one.

Fact 4:
- Inability to articulate ideas / words concisely. You see, there is a problem here. I have the tendency to explain things beforehand, assuming you don't have much idea what we're talking about. Okay, I sound like a debater, maybe not, but I have the tendency to rebut anything that I feel is not right. Alright, I'll go period, here. Fact explained.

Fact 5:
- I am a deconstructionist. No, I'm not a guy who goes around disambling buildings and stuffs like that. I'm a person who'll read your words, analyze your statements, and then somehow come up with a "relative" or "subjectively relative" idea to your statement. Also, I have the tendency to make way for different meanings, even in my writings (poetry especially).

Fact 6:
- I like to have a 1-1-1 hair. Then I'll let it grow, and if I feel the need for a change of fashion, I'll go for a "Flipknife" fashion, which is the front part of the hair is slightly longer than the middle and back (which is short), and i can comb it frontwards. If i want to again change fashion, I'll let it grow longer, and have a "spike" hair fashion, ala Sonic the hedgehog. But at all times, I like my hair short.

Fact 7:
- The reality of situation remains the same for me; that is I don't really know myself. My soul, my brain, my physique changes. And so does my personality, (which I hope not). I don't want to change drastically, so that when long lost friends come back in touch with me, I want to be able to yell "Monyaaaa!" back at them. If you catch my drift, that is.. Hehehe. Maybe you won't, until you suddenly see me yelling "Monyaaa!" at you after not meeting you for so long.



Oh well, 7 random facts about me revealed. So how about yours? let's have an exchange!

No comments: