Wednesday 18 July 2007

Seeing you as I wat (POEM)

Poetic Chronicles of DJoker:
Title: Seeing You as I wait
Date: Unknown; Time: Unknown

A ghost I am, yes I am,
Stringed like a marionette, stringed again,
There I sat, stringed, tied, bound,
Staring, Glaring, Afar, so far away,
Back then again, really back then,
I happened so far past, so far back,
I still remember, about you,
And I would still, about you, on you,
Of that day, of that time, how, I,
locked in the soul, an eternity of memory, then you came,
Angels and Devils don't go along, no they don't,
You should go yours, I should stay at mine, but no,
Instead, somehow you came, and ripped me apart, no,
the Angel chained the Devil, and left him a heart, chained, bound, but unharmed,
Now its so long, you've said goodnight.
A tarrot I pull, the Fool is the Tool, It will do,
Chained, bound, left alone, I yearn, I vouch, I seek, you,
from so long ago, since that day, how I do,
Nay, you left, let go of the chain no, I am still bound, chained,
Like a puppy I became, but who will, this demon hound, I suppose,
will pick up the tag chain and pull me along?
But I wait, I see, from afar, so far,
I await, set me free, please, no, not that, wait,
Just pull me along, and I am really,all yours, please, I beg,
As how the Angel chained the Devil,
Oh so long ago, and now, I still, I still do, wait for you.

No comments: