Wednesday 18 July 2007

I am a sponge!

I am a sponge!

Something is bleeding deep in the soul,
I sense the emotions pouring out,
slowly, slurly, supposedly,
But it wells in, and it leaks out,
It reeks out, like a sludge,
so thick, so poisonous,
But then again, it reflows inside,
And the poison stings, it hurts,
and again the pool enlarges, it swells,
I'm mad as hell, but I can take more,
I will take more, and I will gladly take more,
I am like a sponge, though I will leak,
Come on, give it, give it,
Since you cowards won't take it,
I'll do it, I'll be the sacrifice,
I'm mad as hell, but I can take more,
I will take more, and I will gladly take more!
So press on, charge forward, let the shafts move, let the words fly!
Let everything push, let everything go,
"What!? What!? That's all? Come on! I'll take it!"
I will take all the pain, let the pain rain,
Strain and train on my main, I will be maimed,
Break a neck, really, let me be,
Since I'll break if I don't track,
I'm mad at everyone, everything, anything,
But I'll push, I'll push, I'll push.

Got any last words?
"Yipeekay".

And don't you dare to say back that you're equally as mad as well.

No comments: