Wednesday 18 July 2007

A note to my Future (Lore / Poem)

And I saw the light, And I Saw the End,
And I suffered through the funnel, And I rejoiced through the tunnel,
And I witnessed the slow death to my end, And I spectated the wonderful possible beginning for the end...

And this is my lore, my story, my note, for my future, especially to those who's fates are interwoven with mine.

-

To my dear future:

-

Long live thou, long live thy heart, long live thy soul,
For I'm the past, sunk, trapped, within the cold tombs of the old realms,
For you who shall, who will, who would, who when who,
Bring forth my torch of dreams, carry on my task, Shoulder my weights,
But leave the past, abandon my history, total discontinuation, no resets,
No revamps, but be born anew, renewed, with sinew, not ill,
Charge! Move Forward! Press On! Let no drawbacks, let no setbacks hinder!
Look back with no regrets, sacrifice yourself,
Burn your wounds, Purge your sins, Kill your self desires,
For you are the future, not the present,
Live to seek the truth and share,
Act to serve and not to withhold thyself,
Speak to soothe and not slander anyone,
Look at your hands, look at your fingers,
For each acts, praise, for each deeds, pray,
For such greatness, you're the ultimate machine,
For that one moment, that sacred moment, it is yours alone,
Only to you, and to your God, with silence, with gratefulness,
Hear again, hear ye, who art my future, who art my disposition,
Forget do you not of the past, but ye must leave them alone.
Old grudges absorbed, old hatreds must fizzle, love must burn,
With tenacity and fury, shine the light, walk the path,
Grasp the hands of people around you, be like a moth, die in the sun,
Be a guide, Burn in the fire, but don't falter to the tempting glow of gold,
And be ye a good man, and listen, and be ye a good father, and listen,
And be ye a good husband, and listen, and be ye, a good servant, listen, and ACT!

-

To my future soul mate:

-

I do not know you now, yet I can smell your refreshing fragrance, I can hear your faint hallowed whispers, I can feel your energetic enigma,
You're like a book, where a new page unfolds each day,
Something new, something unique, something that I ought to take notice
You're like a pen, who writes down something in my heart,
Whatever you do, you leave something, what you seek, leave a mark, in me,
You're like a candle, who shines and gives warmth, to your children, to your husband, to your family, to everyone,
Never I will, I vow, to hurt you, I will honor it, the pledge, the vow, the sacredness, we seek, we build, we protect,
Verily, in Him we trust, in Him we subdue our wills,
For the beauty of the Well-Being, lies within you and me,
Hands clasped, arms locked, our souls intertwine, our minds converge, our hearts beat like one, our focus are one, our purpose is the same,
United, in our hearts,our souls, our mind,
I have faith and trust in you, for I will learn to do so,
I will learn to cherish you, I will learn to listen to you.
You're the Queen, let me not be a King, but a court jester, who brings life into the home,
Let me not be the prince, but let me be the pauper that admires the princess.
Let me not bear your scorn, but earn your voices of laughter,
Let me not bear your grudges, but be a source of your joy,
Let me shoulder your weight, so that you may be relieved of yours,
Let me share your pleasures, so that you have a companion,
Let me act on your dreams, so that you have an actor,
Let me be your best friend, so that you have someone to turn to,
Do tell me, my dear, my beloved, my other, one who is immortal,
Let me pray for you, let me vouch for you, my beloved,
Do stop me when I'm wrong, do hush me when I'm angsty, do forgive me when I'm sinful,
Let me be a part of you, let me be your best friend, I am no superhuman,
But I can try, or die trying, its alright, because its you, my soulmate,
whom I swore allegiance, my affection, my affiliation, my whole self,
Though now I cannot see you, though now your whispers are faint,
Though now I cannot feel you, though now you're nowhere near at all,
Though your presence is not here, and maybe we never will meet, but
Please pray, with me, together, that we may be together finally, to beg for this chance,
one, and be firm in it, with Him who Guides, and us who thread the path,
So that one day we may be together, and share our happiness and sorrows,
From all eternity, to all eternity, to infinity within the worlds of God,
I will say it; for you're the one I love, I cherish, I desire,
One love, one lifetime, you and me, we will be.
I shall await you with open arms, and let us share this world, in its beautiful state.

-

To my unborn child(ren):

-

I will seek for a family, I will seek it together with your mother,
I cannot promise that the world is beautiful,
There are wars, famine, corruption, sadness, remorse, regrets,
But I can show you, how beautiful the world can be,
With happiness, joy, and with gratitude.
I cannot provide the world to you,
But I can help you to offer yourself to the world.
I am never to be the best father that you will know,
but I still want to try to be one, specially for you.
Never ever think you're the worst children, please don't,
Because to me, and to your mother, you're our pearl, our hope, our beloved,
You will bring joy, happiness, pain and sadness to us,
But we are willing, for you sufficeth,
You complete our lives, you make us whole,
You're our light, you're our baby,
You bring joy and laughter into our selves,
You paint colours and warm our souls with your presence,
Though I can not speak for your mother at this point,
But most importantly, you're the best of both of us, so you're definitely better than me and your mother combined!
That is what you should remember...
When you grow up I will do my best to help you,
Not only to shape things that you should see,
But also to view the world, in the whatever way you choose to see it.
People say the world is so huge, whether with you or without you it doesn't matter at all, but that is their relativity.
To me and to your mother, in our world, in our realm,
Your presence matters so much, your existence means so much,
because you're the gift from God, the best present for your mother and your father,
so you make us complete, even though we will turn obsolete,
Nevertheless, you're more than welcomed, and you'll never outstay our hospitality,
Because that's my promise to you, our dear little unborn children.

-

Thus I end my day, I end my self, I end my heart, I end my soul, not.
One tiny hope, One tiny faith, that it'll all be real, and to that I pray,
I will fulfill my promise, my prayer, my duty,
For that is my pledge, to my future self, to my future family.

-

(needs more editing)

February 22nd, 2007

No comments: