Thursday 26 July 2007

STFU! (Soliquoy; The Fruits Unveil) I know nuts about girls!

The sparkle in her eyes,
That wavy hair dances,
her lips whisper,
The graceful fingers linger,
So much of a beauty,
Such is a a wonderful creation,
Had God, the Almighty sat beside, me,
I would have muttered, tears flowing;
"What mysterious, wonderful, interesting..."
Before I could finish my sentence,
He grabbed me by the shoulder,
and pulled me closer; His eyes on mine, His hands on my shoulder, lovingly;
"That is where your heart, and hers, be as one, be the host,"
"Sanctify it, let the Blessed Beauty visit,"
"For I meant her for you, as much as I meant you for her."
I nodded, but I may never understand,
But should the day ever arrive, I pray it will realize,
Perhaps I should have asked Him, but He said;
"Seek Thou what Ye have in thy heart therein, together,"
"Not alone, not apart, not, not, not, ever, seperate."
And so I learnt, that I must have more patience,
To see things through understanding, and with spiritual affinity,
that kindled spirit within her,
"all questions do have an answer",
Perhaps, I should ask her, and seek it together, if willing,
However so, it would always elude me,
Her charm, her grace, her beauty,
that I can only seek to learn
and learn, and learn, and learn,
Like new pages to a new book, new book to a new collection, new collection to a new library,
One world to another, one realm to the next,
From all eternity, to all eternity,
It should still elude my mind and soul,
the comprehension of a lady's soul and mind.

No comments: