Wednesday 18 July 2007

On the run, wirelessly (revised edition)

On 17th of October 2005, I finally got myself to fix a DiGi EDGE broadband. I still remember the very words I typed on a blog that long ago. I said something like this:

"After 4 full months without internet, finally I was able to have my very own connection. A line for me! finally, after 4 bloody months! alright, let's get some show running. Up and on it!"
-October 27th, 2005-

It was a pretty good time. Later around October 2006, I landed myself a Jaring Wireless Broadband 512k, which was faster and more stable compared to the one I had been using with DiGi.

Today, we've got WiMAX, we've got 3G, we've got EDGE, we've got even the basic land lines. However, many people don't seem to realize the importance or significance of having one, only until too late or when the need suddenly arises with an urge. If my computer was a woman, I might had married her. Serious business.

Time for more copy pastas, /b/rothas!

No comments: