Wednesday 18 July 2007

Sigh, O Brother!

today my sister announced she got the deal into TESL.
Congrats to her.

and today i had a quarrel with my brother Sheng Liang. He's not a biological brother, but I have a great deal of respect and awe to him. Some people say its misplaced, some people say I'm just over protective (and ultra defensive of him) when it comes to certain things, but as far as I know, he's the only guy that came to me, offered his hand in the most unorthodox manner, and guided me many times, especially in many of my darkest times that i've to go through.

And sometimes, I wonder was he right about this time too? He's always right. Not because he's my brother, but he's always right that i'm always wrong when it comes to my senses and my instincts.

But I pray very hard that he'll live to be a happy and content person. And I would gladly sacrifice everything for his benefit.

Don't get me wrong. He jokes that I'm gay nowadays, but I'm straight, and will always be a straight guy, even though I do have gays and some transvesites as friends.

Everyone can call me crazy, but who's been through thick and thin through my side of history will know why i've such profound and deep respect and awe for this wonderful soul. Chin Sheng Liang.

Always brother to me, always brother to me.

No comments: