Friday 7 September 2007

A long week [Part 1]

I'll post what I remember.

29th August, 2007. After the blog that I have posted on 29th of August (12:00am morning), and that would officially dictate the longest days I've ever had in my entire life. Excruciating, fun, all rolled up in one day. Here's what happened.

:

I woke up, and went to class. I missed the "Bimbingan & Kaunseling" class so that I could quickly get the letter for UIA's event done, pronto. Big issue. Took up the whole day, really, with little to eat and sleep. That reminds me, I still owe Juvian RM10. Finally, after a hard day, there was only 3 hours before test. The dreaded Pn Juridah's novel test. I think I flunked. I don't know.
Then later, we got a dance practice, and it took us all the way past into midnight. But here's where the "fun" begins.
In cabin, with mosquito stings, insect bites, Aida's radio (using her Sony Ericson handphone), and lots of chatter and banter while we worked on our masks (Pn. Juridah wanted it on Thursday, duh..) we worked our toil and sweat till dawn approaches... 6AM. Yes, I headed back, because there wasn't any class for Dr. Arshad, and slept, until Pn. Juridah's class came along. We showed her mask, and hastily constructed a play. A sacrifice, but it was unanimous decision, and it was beginning to look fun for us. Not quite the fun, you see... But still quite some fun.

So that rolls... to...

30th August, 2007.

We left class early, because Pn Juridah ended it early. Typically her style, or sometimes late. LOL. So with nothing to do, and with most of the "what I have to do" done, I head back and rested. Not so much of a good move, but because it was already raining, a beautiful sleep was much appreciated. Later that early evening, I headed out again to K15 under the request of our class rep Maninder, but I could only find 2 bus operators. There's a story later, which I'll detail it out under the title "The Bus ORDEAL".

Suffice to say, I only managed to ask two friends to help me out, Zarrin, and well, Ady. They helped me out in two different ways, but at least we got two numbers. (Ady's help was on the latter week, you'll see how). One by the name of unc Kavi, one by the name of the bus operator Suasana Edaran Sdn. Bhd (with the UPM LOGO on it, oh yeaaah baby!)

One thing was, my cousin's family flew in from Sabah, to attend Haw Jatt's convocation (and I was very anxious to retrieve my brand new Seiko 5 Sports calibre 7t92 watch which my father had just bought around April for me)

Of course, it was about to rain, and no, so I didn't went down to KL Plaza. Not today, not just yet.

But two long days, and here's where things started to spice up, when I went to Putrajaya. That will be part 2. For now.

And its about time to go to UIA. Anytime soon!

No comments: