Monday 24 September 2007

When one have persona(s) that clashes

The problem with having more than an individual persona is that they tend to clash, big time.

Let me get to draw the current situation.

Badi wants things to go as it is. Stability is key.
Sato cries for more action in the act.
Joker demands more artistic approach, a sight to behold,
Ghost wants more movements in politics and national affairs.
Essence prefers to write more on poetry.

So tell me, should I have written 3-4 blogs and kept them different at times?
Nah, I can't. Cognitively too stressing and it will just set the rift further apart, and worse, its just going to be more rants. Hell, who reads useless rants?

Then again, its (the blog) something that I use to pen down my thoughts before they get lost forever, even though the thought may resurface after some time, triggered by the keywords / situations. Then again, on cultural reference vis a vis to the political observations, or just rants and comments vis a vis criticisms and scholarly remarks, a fine balance have to be struck, yet maybe not just this blog. Perhaps later, perhaps we'll see how we can try to fit in the elements that I wish to have it recorded here. We'll see how it goes.

Rather, somehow, during a 'conference', we agreed we need more organization in our posts. Perhaps.

Tune in to hear more in a few days time. This will serve as a reminder as well.

And I'm thinking should I join the others in spreading the word? Hmm..

No comments: