Friday 21 September 2007

A cherished friend


We all know that we ought to cherish our friends, no matter whether they are close or not. Whilst in the three years that I've been with the IPTI gang, I've gained some close knit friends, like Kuo Wei, Aida, Kinisha, Jayanthi, Ady Radzwan, Zharif (Zorro), Aizzudin (Nobi), Ismail (Mael), Kamal (Nemo), Abd. Fattah (Mikel), and many more.


Now, of course, there's this one special friend that I would like to write about. She's been through a rough time of her life, and I'm not posting this because I want you guys to sympathize with her or do anything like that. I just want all of you to know, that there exist such an individual, and I'm there for here, for as long as I can.

Sounds cheesy? Maybe. You decide. Just like the famous Arunachalam (one of the films superstar Rajni Khan acted in) used to say the ever legendary catchphrase

"God dictates, I do it, you sit back"

and to my friends, you all know what I meant when I say that. It's ''the Transporter's legacy'' after all.

So here, I would like to introduce my friend Kinisha Ramasamy. Here's a latest picture that we took together. *Laughs*

So she's from Alor Setar, yap.. And she's an Indian. Look at the picture. She's pretty, isn't she? As a matter of fact, she's quite tall. Yeah, when she wears high heel shoes, I'm dwarved. LOL. You get the idea.

Between you and me, (LOL, this sounds so private-y!) here's what I can say. She sees me through all. Yeah. =) It becomes very helpful to you and your friend, because you become more honest, and you acknowledge problems when it arises. That's what I enjoy from our deep, close friendship. Hehe. =P

She's got problems of her own sometimes, but I want all of you to meet her. She's a sweet girl. And she deserves all the good things in life. =)

No comments: