Wednesday 6 February 2008

This is one of those moments that I listen to Andy Hunter-Go (yes, its the infamous scene of Ghost vs Trinity while Ghost in the game "Enter The Matrix").

The same song always remind me of the late Richard Burns in his games "Richard Burns Rally".

Well enough of the QQ-ing, let's move on with what we have in store for today.

I'll be away for a rough approximation of 24 hours, totally uncontact-able, unreachable by any means because I'll be away in the sea, where not even satellites can reach me, at least not with my Nokia s60. Yes, I'm still using that EDGE phone if you wonder. But this time I won't be losing track of time, I have my Seiko watch with me to accompany me ( so I don't have to really depend on my now starting to get defunct Nokia phone. Not that its bad, its pretty good because it survived my rough treatment.

Now the countdown begins.

No comments: