Thursday 1 November 2007

In case you didn't know...

In case you didn't know, the midi file that constantly loops in this blog is "Faraway Promise". It is from the game "Xenogears", a lovely, brilliant and nice game from Squaresoft + Enix (Now known as Square Enix). In case you didn't know, "Xenogears" was supposedly the 5th installment of "Xenosaga", but done before Xenosaga was out.

In case you didn't know, I failed to update the site because of the 1 month full of crapload that I had to went too. In case you didn't know, I sat for my third paper today. There are 3 more to go.

In case you didn't know, I had few shocking news yesterday which involves the case of welfare for a certain family. I am bitter that a dream is lost.

In case you didn't know, I am trying to change myself to be a better individual, knowing that now I have many things to lose, and I don't want to lose them.

In case you didn't know, there was a new roommate (and housemate) in my house. His name is Aiman Arif Mazlan, and we call him "Jalut". Happy homecoming.

In case you didn't know, 5th of November is approaching, and its another birthday. In case you didn't know too,on the 6th of November I'll sit for my 4th paper out of 6 paper.

In case you didn't know, this year did not turn out so good for me. I'm hoping to change this by next year.

In case you didn't know, the topic and the theme for this blog is "In case you didn't know"...

In case you didn't know, I seem to have an audience from all around the world. It is surprising, refreshing and inspiring. In case you didn't know, I also did not know about this until recently.

In case you didn't know, I'm working to expand on and re-examine the ideas that sustain the concept of "SuperEgo" by Sigmund Freud. In case you didn't know too, I already had drawn a prototype theory on how to make calculations possible for empirically measuring the strength of the "SuperEgo", but that depends if my expanded theory on the SuperEgo is accepted first. In case you didn't know, I didn't know who to turn to propose this expanded theory of mine.

In case you didn't know, I've just typed the word "In case you didn't know" up to this point by 19 times.

In case you didn't know, the number 9, 19 and 95 draws a significant importance in the Baha'i Faith. In case you didn't know, it is not a superstition, but rather draws from the historical importance as well as the prophecies by Baha'u'llah (Peace be upon Him) himself.

In case you didn't know, at this point, I really don't know what else I could write.

In case you didn't know, I always like interacting with people over the internet. Forums, MSN, Facebook (hyperyouth_firepower[at]hotmail[dot]com). Even in this blog too. I appreciate when people drop by and say a word or two. =)


In case you didn't know, I really appreciate you for dropping by. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Marco Oliveira said...

Nice to find you Yee Tzyypirng!

Baha'i greetings from Portugal!
:-)

DJoker Razgriz Gustav Beouwolf XIII said...

Allah'u'Abha, Marco! Its noice to meet you here!