Friday 17 August 2007

A complete surprise from the past


I used to be one of those crazy innocent folks who went for RYLA year 2000 in district 3310, Sarawak.

It was in Sematan.

I lost all pics, but only one survived. Not realizing, since I was in form 3, I actually updated a few pics in an old abandoned website, only to stumble upon it back again many, many years later.

My memories are known to be vague, but when I was searching for RYLA 2000 (most of us lost contact by 2001-2002 due to personal commitments) I was surprised to see that the ECircles group got disbanded, inactive, and by end nobody, nobody remembered each another.

And then there was this funny link which screamed "miss malaysia". So I clicked on it, and I got a shock of my life.

Adeline had reigned champion as a beauty pageant queen. She's now Miss Malaysia, for year 2006. That was a year ago.

To Adeline, I wish you all the best in your service to the community.
To everyone who had been to RYLA 2000 districk 3310 Sematan, (Kem Belia Pueh), please contact me.

friendster, facebook, msn: hyperyouth_firepower@hotmail.com
I won't disclose my phone number here yet.

Why? That's because I want to know, has everyone's notions of service changed through the 7 years?

I'm with SEDS. Not with Rotary (too poor to join, LOL)
Where's everyone?

No comments: