Tuesday 9 September 2008

Numbers, anyone?

There was a point raised in a discussion about the usage of technology.

Ever since the handphones were released for the masses, people can never deny two things:

1) handphone is a part of communication tool
2) internet is also a path to develop our views on the world.

I remember before I got my handphone in the year 2002, I was able to recall more than 30 phone numbers, whichever numbers they may be. The school, the home, friend a, friend b, tuition teacher a, tuition teacher b, classmate a, b, c, outlet a, b, c, etc.

When I had my first Alcatel EZTouchDB, I kept all some into the phone, some into the SIM card.

Now, the only two numbers that I remember are my house number, and my previous house number.

Even if you tell me off the number of another person, I can't retain it at all. I will have to rely on my phone to record that number. Hmm.

No comments: