Wednesday 28 May 2008

Facebook account as a front

Hello everyone. I'm not posting this because I'm bored, neither am I posting just to spam post so that my blog looks livelier.

It doesn't matter. But here's something interesting I've noted about my Facebook account.

Right now, its a place where everyone spams "i love you', 'I miss you', etc. And I delete them, cordially without returning them.

Does that make me a jerk? Maybe.

Does that make me an ungrateful person? Maybe.

Does that make me an ugly person (characteristic wise)? Maybe.

On one side, I don't mind my friends or colleagues never leaving a real note. When I mean a real note, I mean something that has a slight personal touch in it. A picture is a picture, a pictar is a pictar. If you don't get what I mean, all I mean to say is that a picture that you send me is a picture, while a picture that you copy-paste from somewhere else will remain as a "picture that you copy-paste from somewhere else" and send me. It is that simple.

I don't mean that you shouldn't send me pictures, drawings or greeting card. However, a personal message included in it means something personal to me. I am a sentimental person, after all. I work, live and play with emotions attached.

oh well. You can reach me at hyperyouth_firepower [at]hotmail[dot]com for my facebook account. Hope to meet you there.

No comments: